Marcus L. Peterson, MD FACS is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon by the American Board of Plastic Surgery (ABPS) and has been in practice since 1998. Dr. Peterson performs all facets of cosmetic and reconstructive surgery in his practice, and is licensed in both Utah and Nevada. His practice includes offices in St. George, Utah and Las Vegas/Henderson, Nevada, where patients may have their consults and follow-up appointments conveniently close to home. In order to significantly reduce costs for his patients, all procedures are performed in Dr. Peterson’s St. George, Utah location in a fully accredited AAAHC Surgery Center. Dr. Peterson enjoys getting to know his patients as individuals, and takes the time to understand their desired outcomes as they consult with him. Dr. Peterson performs his own consults and follow-up appointments, and he answers all his e-mails personally. Dr. Peterson takes the time to call every patient the evening of their surgery, making sure all questions and concerns are fully addressed.
Dr. Peterson updates his credentials by re-certifying in Plastic Surgery every 10 years. Dr. Peterson
also earned the Certificate of Advanced Education in Cosmetic Surgery from the prestigious
American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS). Exceptional patient care through
experience, expertise and desired results are Dr. Peterson’s goals for each of his patients.
Training and Credentials Marcus L. Peterson, MD FACS
- Board Certified by The American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Maintenance of Certification by The American Board of Plastic Surgery – 2009
- Board Certified by The American Board of Surgery
- Member: American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Fellow of The American College of Surgeons
- Member: American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Member: Utah State Society of Plastic Surgery
- State Medical Licenses in Utah and Nevada
- Maintenance of Certification by the American Board of Plastic Surgery – 2019
- Medical School: F. Edward Hebert School of Medicine – Bethesda, Maryland
- Five Year General Surgery Residency – Wilford Hall USAF Medical Center: San Antonio, Texas
- Three Year Plastic Surgery Residency – Wilford Hall USAF Medical Center: San Antonio, Texas
- Hand Surgery Training – Kleinert Institute: Louisville, Kentucky
- Burn Trauma Training: Brook Army Medical Center Burn Unit: San Antonio, Texas
- Four Year General Surgery Practice: 2nd Medical Group Barksdale AFB: Shreveport, Lousiana
- Chief of Surgical Services: 2nd Medical Group, Barksdale AFB: Shreveport, Lousiana
- Chief of Plastic Surgery & Surgical Services: Mike O’Callaghan Federal Hospital: Las Vegas, Nevada
- Listed in “America’s Top Plastic Surgeons”
- PROFESSIONAL & HUMANITARIAN EXPERIENCE
- Currently Credentialed with Operation Smile (International Cleft Lip/Cleft Palate Surgical Team)
- Currently Credentialed with LDS Humanitarian Services
- Participated in Humanitarian Mission to Cambodia: 2010 Navy Ship “Mercy”
- USAF Colonel – performed Cosmetic and Reconstructive Plastic Surgery in Honduras,
Japan, and Germany. Extensive experience with military wound care and management: “Operation Just Cause”
Bradley J. Hauck
Bradley J. Hauck, PA-C is a local of St. George, Utah with more than 7-years of medical experience. Brad completed his Bachelor’s degree in Kinesiology at the University of Utah in 2016 and more recently graduated with his Master’s of Physician Assistant Studies in 2021 from Loma Linda University. Brad performs many medical procedures in the office including: botox, fillers, platelet rich plasma (PRP), ultrasound screenings for ruptured implants, scar revisions, chemical peels, weight loss management, and pre/post-op management.. Brad loves communicating with patients, and making them feel comfortable, as he helps patients achieve their goals and improve their level of health.
When Brad is not busy with work he enjoys spending time with his wife and two dogs, driving cars, playing sports and traveling the world.