What is Gynecomastia?
Gynecomastia can cause emotional discomfort and impair your self confidence. Some men may even avoid certain physical activities to hide their condition.
Gynecomastia is characterized by:
Excess localized fat
Excess glandular tissue development
Sometimes excess breast skin
Presence unilaterally (one breast) or bilaterally (both breasts)
Is It Right For Me?
- Men whose condition cannot be corrected through alternative medical treatments
- Healthy individuals who do not have a life-threatening illness or medical conditions that can impair healing
- Non-smokers and non-drug users
- Men who are physically healthy and of relatively normal weight
- Men who have realistic expectations
- Men whose breast development has stabilized