Click On The Photos To Enlarge
Rhinoplasty or nose surgery, sometimes referred to as “nose reshaping” or a “nose job,” improves the appearance and proportion of your nose, enhancing facial harmony and self confidence. Surgery of the nose may also correct impaired breathing caused by structural abnormalities in the nose.
Enhancing your appearance with nose plastic surgery
While the shape of your nose is usually the result of heredity, the appearance may have been altered in an injury or during prior surgery.
What can surgery of the nose accomplish?
Rhinoplasty surgery can change:
- Nose size, in relation to the other facial structures
- Nose width, at the bridge
- Nose profile, with visible humps or depressions on the bridge
- Nasal tip, that is large or bulbous, drooping, or too upturned
- Nostrils that are large, wide or upturned
- Nasal asymmetry and deviation
Is it right for me?
Nose cosmetic surgery is a highly individualized procedure and you should do it for yourself, not to fulfill someone else’s desires or to try to fit any sort of ideal image.
A rhinoplasty procedure is a good option for you if:
- Your facial growth is complete and you are 13 years of age or older
- You are physically healthy
- You do not smoke
- You have specific, but realistic goals in mind for the improvement of your appearance